Providing physico-chemical data on dusts, gasses and vapour to ISO/IEC 17025 standards, together with expert interpretation from experienced and highly trained technicians and scientists who have worked in this field for over 30 years. For further details follow the hyperlinks to dedicated test pages on highlighted tests.
Dust and Powder Flammability Testing
- Group A/B Classification
- Minimum Ignition Energy (MIE)
- Minimum Ignition Temperature (MIT)
- Layer Ignition Temperature (LIT)
- Explosion Severity (Pmax, Kst)
- Minimum Explosive Concentration (MEC)
- Limited Oxygen Concentration (LOC)
- Burning Behaviour
Thermal Stability Testing
Transportation Classification Testing (UN / ADR / CLP)
Gas & Vapour Testing
- Powder Volume Resistivity
- Charge Relaxation Time for Powders
- Charge Relaxation Time for Bags, Liners, etc.
- Volume and Surface Resistivity for Bags, Liners, Gloves, etc.
- Liquid Conductivity
Additional Tests Available